“You can’t do today’s job with yesterday’s methods and be in business tomorrow.”
The small business world is changing rapidly, and Loudoun Small Business Development Center can help you with today’s business methods, tools and technologies.
The Loudoun County Small Business Development Center, a not-for-profit organization consisting of a full-time staff, Board of Directors and a strong core of volunteers, has been aiding small businesses since 1987. We are proud of our contributions to sustaining Loudoun County’s vibrant economy. And our dedication to serving small business continues today.
How do we do it?
- Providing free, confidential counseling/coaching services
- Conducting 23 “Start Your Business” seminars
- Hosting an additional 23 seminars on various business topics including sales, marketing, book keeping and taxation
Loudoun SBDC is also part of the Virginia SBDC network, the most extensive business development program in the Commonwealth. The network is a partnership between the U.S. Small Business Administration, George Mason University-Mason Enterprise Center and other premier local host organizations throughout Virginia. In Loudoun, we are physically located within the Mason Enterprise Center-Leesburg.
We look forward to working with you to meet your business goals
What can we do for you?
- Educate small business owners through individual counseling, monthly business seminars, complimentary training and workshops
- Assist small business owners by making targeted introductions to business owners, government resources and other leaders who can help your business grow. We also regularly reach out to our extensive online network of SBDC offices throughout the Commonwealth and across the nation on your behalf. We are here to help you. Sign up for our electronic newsletter so you always get the latest news and small business offerings.
The Center serves the needs of all small businesses; be it a seasoned business owner or a budding entrepreneur. Our educational programs and consulting services cover such topics as:
- Marketing and sales development strategies
- Exploration of business opportunities
- Expansion of current businesses
- Financial Management
- Business Licenses and Taxes
- Small Business regulations and policies
- Employment Procedures and Practices
- We are committed to supporting our small business community and encourage you to access our services